Being in debt is simply no fun (and that’s an understatement). Selling items you don’t need anymore is a great way to get out of debt, and quickly. Here’s a list of 5 things to sell.
5. Antique items Old Items of historical interest–relating to such topics as the Southwest, military, banking, politics, or advertising, among others–can have great value. For example, this assortment of antiques has a value of around $100.
Value ~ $100
4. Silverware and Silver Jewelry Items containing the precious metal silver, such as sterling silver jewelry and silverware, always have an inherent value. This collection of items has a value of around $100.
Value ~ $100
3. Coins Many people have a collection they inherited from a family member, or perhaps own their own collection they can part with. This collection of coins has a value of around $180.
Value ~ $180
2. Gold Jewelry and Watches Any items containing gold can fetch a high price. Some watches can have a collector value. This selection has a value of around $580.
Value ~ $580
1. Gold Coins These few gold coins have a value of around $2100. Gold coins usually have the most bang for the buck, with a high purity of gold in each coin.
Value ~ $2100
Selling just a few things can go a long way towards getting yourself out of debt or reaching your other financial goals.
For a free, no obligation appraisal of your items, stop by Old Pueblo Coin. We are a local Tucson company that has been doing professional appraisals for over 35 years. We know current market values and can offer you a fair price for your collectibles whether they are single items or entire estates.
4255 E Speedway Blvd
Speedway and Columbus
M – F : 9am – 5pm
Sat: 9am – 4pm
When you have valuables for sale, bring them to Old Pueblo Coin for a fast, and friendly, easy selling experience so you can get on with your day.